Sunday, November 22, 2009

November Events

1. November 3rd: I attended a showcase hosted by Heidi Berger of Room Service at the fabulous Long View Gallery Art Museum in Washington, DC. Here are some pictures of the wonderful furniture rentals off of their brand new line!








2. November 4th: I toured the new Sunset Room at the National Harbor in Washington, DC. This is a wonderful venue with some beautiful views -- perfect for a wedding!





3. November 8th: I participated in the Not-So-Big Wedding Competition! The competition was hosted by the Montgomery County Department of Parks & Recreation at the Rockwood Manor in Potomac, Maryland. The challenge was to plan a wedding on a budget -- accommodating 65 guests for less than $15,000. The judge's panel was moderated by Ellen McCarthy of the Washington Post's Wedding Section and panelist included newlyweds who have successfully planned a wedding under $15K. It was a wonderful experience for my entire team, as it was our first competition. Here are some pictures of our table:





I will post more pictures from the competition once I receive the rest from our team photographer!

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

No comments: