Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Magic of Color

I just wanted to share some pictures from a venue marketing event that I attended a couple of weeks ago. The event, called "The Magic of Color," was hosted by SESMA (Special Event Sites Marketing Alliance) in the Columbus Club at Union Station in Washington, DC. Union Station is a beautiful, historic venue whose setting and ambiance makes for a wonderful site to host your next special event! In addition to the Columbus Club, Union Station has two other sites in the Main and East Halls which can accommodate anywhere from 200 to 2,000 seated guests!

Here is a picture of a vibrantly decorated eco-friendly bar.

I absolutely loved the colors of this table setting!

If you would like more information on hosting an event at Union Station, please visit their Special Events website!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Eco-friendly bar. Its a very wonderful idea I like the way the trash cans are set up above the mans head.

Events2Remember, Inc. said...

Yes! The bar was one my favorite setups arranged that day. It certainly was a creative, yet environmentally friendly idea.