Friday, July 31, 2009

Silver Swan Bayside

This past week I had the opportunity to visit another beautiful venue in the DC Metro Area that I just had to share! The venue, Silver Swan Bayside, is located along the picturesque Chesapeake Bay on Kent Island in Stevensville, Maryland. If you love the water like I do, you will absolutely fall in love with this site! The place is gorgeous, the food was delicious, and their director of sales, Taylor, was wonderful to work with! It's the perfect place for a wedding, anniversary party, corporate event, or any other special occasion. These are some of the pictures I took while there.

Some outdoor pictures:Exterior views of the tented patio and the Bridal Suite.

And some indoor pictures:The Bridal Suite, the Interior Hall, and 2 views of the tented patio.

Silver Swan Bayisde can accommodate up to 230 seated guests and will be featuring new special event packages for the holiday season. Check them out!

1 comment:

Dream Katcherz said...

awwww...it's pretty. I'll have to save that to my memory for my future wedding some day! lol