Friday, November 13, 2009

Finally, an Update!

I know it has been a while and I apologize to all my dedicated readers, but it seems like time just passes by so fast. It has been busy, but busy is always good! However, I owe all my dedicated readers some fresh new reads -- thank you for following me on Twitter and for reading my updates on Facebook. Although I haven't had the opportunity to sit down and blog, I have been busy tweeting and updating my statuses frequently!

The first big news is that my website is back up! In case you haven't checked it out yet, please visit www.events-2remember.com and see what's new! We're still in the process of making the final tweaks, but all the new info is there.

I'll be back in a bit with a new post updating you all on all the things that have kept me away from blogging! I promise to have a ton of great pictures for you!

No comments: